Throws Coaching….What’s that?
Throwing events consist of the following events:
- Shot Put
The throws hold a special place in my heart as my specialty is the javelin, but I love the other events too!
Here’s what you can expect in a typical throwing session with me:
- Development of a strong knowledge of how to throw far
- Tools and techniques that can be used on the runway
- Personalized program based on the individual athlete’s experience, athletic ability, and knowledge
I specifically emphasize throwing from the ground up, patience, core strength and flexibility.
So let’s get to know each other! Tell me more about your athletic background by clicking here.
- Individual, 60-min session: $50/athlete
- 3 Individual, 60-min sessions: $140/athlete
- 5 Individual, 60-min sessions: $225/athlete
- 10 Individual, 60-min sessions: $480/athlete
To Book Sessions with me, click here.
Group sessions are also available. Please inquire using the Contact form for pricing.
Typical Training Locations
T.C. Williams High School, 3330 King St, Alexandria, VA
Oakton High School, 2900 Sutton Rd, Vienna, VA
1401 South Joyce Street, Arlington, VA 22202